Can you believe it's February already?!
This month's most famous holiday is fun for kids and adults alike. I've put together a collection of Valentine's Day-themed Color By Note pages so that you can help bring more smiles to your music students' faces while they're learning.
My students have been LOVING these all week. And it's not just the little ones: I had a 12-year-old student ask me to send her home with the entire packet!
This Color By Note Valentine bundle is just $9.99 and comes with a Studio License to help teachers save money. The Studio License allows you as a teacher to share these pages with any number of your own students through the coming years!
All images are hand-drawn and include a variety of color palettes (not just red and pink!). Great for piano students or any other new musicians.
What Comes in the Valentine Color By Note Bundle?
This bundle includes 12 original music theory coloring pages, plus an Answer Key!
...10 Color By Note pages with Note Names...
- 1 image with Treble spaces FACE
- 1 image with Bass spaces ACEG
- 1 image with Treble Landmark Notes (CGC)
- 1 image with Bass Landmark Notes (CFC)
- 1 image with Treble Cs and Gs
- 1 image with Bass Cs and Gs
- 1 image with Treble Middle C through F (bottom space)
- 1 image with Treble D (below staff) through B (3rd line)
- 1 image with Bass F (4th line) through Middle C
- 1 image with Bass G (bottom line) through F (4th line)
Of the images above, 7 have only one note value (for example, all are quarter notes) while the other 3 include various note values for an added challenge.
...As well as 2 Color By Note pages with Note Values / Rests...
- 1 image with note values only, including whole, dotted half, half, quarter, eighth, and sixteenth note values
- 1 image showing rests on the staff, including whole, half, quarter, eighth, and sixteenth rests
...AND a Colored Answer Key to make it even easier to check students' work.