Color By Note: Thanksgiving Bundle
Celebrate Thanksgiving with 12 “Color By Note” music theory pages of Thanksgiving- and autumn-related images to help musicians identify note names, rhythm values, and dynamics!
All images are hand-drawn and have been enthusiastically received by students in my own music studio and others.
Comes as one PDF digital download.
- 8 Color By Note pages with Note Names*:
- 4 images with Treble notes ranging from Middle C to high G (above staff)
- 4 images with Bass notes ranging from low F (below staff) to Middle C
- 3 Color By Note pages with Rhythm Values:
- 1 image with note values (whole/semibreve, dotted half/minim, half/minim, dotted quarter/crotchet, quarter/crotchet, eighth/quaver)
- 1 image with rest values (whole/semibreve, half/minim, quarter/crotchet, eighth/quaver)
- 1 image with note values and rest values (whole/semibreve, half/minim, quarter/crotchet)
- 1 Color By Note Dynamics page (pp through ff plus cresc. and dim. lines)
- COLORED ANSWER KEY included!
* 6 note-name images have only one note value while the other 2 images include various note values for an added challenge.
All theory pages are in black & white / grayscale. No color ink required. (Color ink recommended for printing Answer Key.)
This Product comes with a studio license that allows you as a teacher to share these pages with any number of your own students through the coming years. May not be shared with other teachers or non-students.
12 plus Answer Key, Title Page, and Cover (15 total print count)
|What It Teaches||
Recognition of note names on Grand Staff (Bass Clef low F below staff through Middle C, Treble Clef Middle C through high G above staff); dynamics; note values; rests.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.