Color By Note: Halloween Bundle
Enjoy 10 “Color By Note” music theory pages of Halloween- and autumn-related images to help new musicians identify basic note names and rhythms!
All images are hand-drawn and have been enthusiastically received by students in my own music studio and others.
- 9 Color By Note pages of notes in Middle C Position (Bass F through Treble G):
- 3 images of Treble notes ranging from Middle C to G (line 2)
- 3 images of Bass notes ranging from F (line 4) to Middle C
- 1 image of Space notes around Middle C (Bass GB and Treble DF)
- 1 image of Line notes around Middle C (Bass FAC and Treble CEG)
- 1 image of GF and Middle C (Bass FGC and Treble CFG)
- 1 Color By Note rhythm page of basic note values and rests (whole, half, quarter)
- COLORED ANSWER KEY included!
* 5 images have whole notes only, 4 images include various note values for an added challenge.
* All theory pages are written in black & white / grayscale. No color ink required.
This Product comes with a studio license that allows you as a teacher to share these pages with any number of your own students through the coming years. May not be shared with other teachers or non-students.
10 plus Answer Key, Title Page, and Cover (13 total print count)
|What It Teaches||
Recognition of note names in Middle C Position (Bass Clef F line 4 through Middle C, Treble Clef Middle C through G line 2); Basic rhythms (whole, half, and quarter notes/rests).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.