Intervals: An Introduction Packet
This studio-licensed packet introduces students to Music Intervals. It teaches simple numerical Intervals (2nds through Octaves) in a way that is easy to understand – on the Staff, on the Piano White Keys, and by Note Names. Created for students of All Ages (children and adults).
Comes as one PDF digital download.
- 2 Instruction pages
- 8 worksheets:
- 3 naming Intervals on staff
- 1 naming Intervals on white keys of piano
- 1 naming Intervals with note names (A, B, C, D, E, F, G)
- 3 combining all of the above
- 2 “At A Glance” pages (helpful clues to identify intervals quickly without having to count lines and spaces!)
- ANSWER KEYS for all 8 worksheets
* Various note values included (whole notes, half notes, quarter notes).
* All pages are written in black & white / grayscale. No color ink required.
This Product comes with a studio license that allows you as a teacher to share these pages with any number of your own students through the coming years. May not be shared with other teachers or non-students.
Get over 100 Intervals worksheets in the full Introduction to Intervals Collection!
12 pages, plus Answer Keys (total print count including cover: 15 pages)
|What It Teaches||
– How to identify simple intervals – 2nds through Octaves (8ths)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.