Intervals: Harmonic and Melodic Packet
This studio-licensed packet introduces music students to Harmonic and Melodic Intervals on the Staff in a way that is easy to understand. Created for students of all ages (children and adults).
* Assumes a basic knowledge of simple numerical intervals (2nds through 8ths/Octaves).
Comes as one PDF digital download.
- 1 Instruction page
- 12 worksheets:
- 1 identifying intervals as Harmonic or Melodic
- 4 naming Harmonic and Melodic intervals on the staff
- 4 drawing Harmonic and Melodic intervals on the staff (above and below a given note)
- 1 matching on-staff notes to a specific Harmonic or Melodic interval
- 1 drawing Harmonic intervals to complete lines of music
- 1 drawing Melodic intervals to complete lines of music
- ANSWER KEYS for all 12 worksheets
* Various note values included (whole notes, half notes, quarter notes).
* All pages are written in black & white / grayscale. No color ink required.
This Product comes with a studio license that allows you as a teacher to share these pages with any number of your own students through the coming years. May not be shared with other teachers or non-students.
Get over 100 Intervals worksheets in the full Introduction to Intervals Collection!
13 pages, plus Answer Keys (total print count including cover: 17 pages)
|What It Teaches||
* Assumes a basic knowledge of simple numerical intervals (2nds through 8ths/Octaves – https://www.musicandtheory.com/product/intro-to-intervals-packet/)
– Recognizing intervals as Harmonic vs Melodic
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.