Color By Note: Valentine Bundle
Celebrate Valentine’s Day with 12 “Color By Note” music theory pages of Valentine-related images to help musicians identify note names and rhythm values!
All images are hand-drawn and have been enthusiastically received by students in my own music studio and others.
UK/International Terms version available (see below).
- 10 Color By Note pages with Note Names*:
- 2 images with Space Notes (Treble FACE, Bass ACEG)
- 2 images with Landmark Notes (Treble CGC, Bass CFC)
- 2 images with Treble and Bass Cs and Gs
- 2 images with Treble Notes ranging from Middle C through B (3rd line)
- 2 images with Bass Notes ranging from G (bottom line) through Middle C
- 2 Color By Note pages with Rhythm Values:
- 1 image with note values (whole/semibreve, dotted half/minim, half/minim, quarter/crotchet, eighth/quaver, and sixteenth note/semiquaver values)
- 1 image with on-staff rests (whole/semibreve, half/minim, quarter/crotchet, eighth/quaver, and sixteenth/semiquaver)
- COLORED ANSWER KEY included!
* 7 note name images have only one note value while the other 3 include various note values for an added challenge.
All theory pages are in black & white / grayscale. No color ink required. (Color ink recommended for printing Answer Key.)
This Product comes with a studio license that allows you as a teacher to share these pages with any number of your own students through the coming years. May not be shared with other teachers or non-students.
United States Standard Terms – Digital, UK/International Terms – Digital
12 plus Answer Key, Title Page, and Cover (15 total print count)
|What It Teaches||
Treble Note Names Middle C through C (3rd space); Treble Note Names E (top space) and G (above staff), Bass Note Names G (bottom line) through Middle C; Landmark Notes (both clefs); Cs and Gs (both clefs), Note Values (whole, dotted half, half, quarter, eighth, sixteenth); Rests (whole, half, quarter, eighth, sixteenth).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.