Color By Note: Christmas Bundle
Bring color into music reading with these festive coloring pages! Enjoy 12 “Color By Note” music theory pages of Christmas- and winter-related images to help musicians identify note names, note values, and rests.
All images are hand-drawn and have been enthusiastically received by students in my own music studio and others.
- 10 Color By Note pages with Note Names* :
- 4 images with Treble notes E (bottom line) through F (top line)
- 3 images with Bass notes G (bottom line) through Middle C
- 1 image with Treble and Bass notes
- 1 image with Treble Landmark Notes (CGC)
- 1 image with Bass Landmark Notes (CGC)
- 2 Color By Note pages with Note Values / Rests:
- 1 image with note values only (half/minim, quarter/crotchet, eighth/quaver)
- 1 image with note values and rests (whole/semibreve, half/minim, quarter/crotchet, eighth/quaver)
- COLORED ANSWER KEY included!
* 5 note name images have only one note value while the other 5 include various note values for an added challenge.
All images are secular Christmas- or winter-related (no religious imagery included).
* All theory pages are in black & white / grayscale. No color ink required. (Color ink recommended for printing Answer Key.)
This Product comes with a studio license that allows you as a teacher to share these pages with any number of your own students through the coming years. May not be shared with other teachers or non-students.
12 plus Answer Key, Title Page, and Cover (15 total print count)
|What It Teaches||
Treble Note Names E (bottom line) through F (top line); Middle C (Treble and Bass Clef); Bass Note Names G (bottom line) through B (above staff); Grand staff Note Names (F and G in both clefs); Landmark Notes (both clefs); Note Values (whole/semibreve, half/minim, quarter/crotchet, eighth/quaver); Rests (whole/semibreve, half/minim, quarter/crotchet, eighth/quaver).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.