Color By Note: Christmas Bundle
Celebrate Christmastime with 12 “Color By Note” music theory pages of Christmas- and winter-related images to help musicians identify note names and rhythm values!
All images are secular Christmas- or winter-related (no religious imagery included).
All images are hand-drawn and have been enthusiastically received by students in my own music studio and others.
UK/International Terms version available (see below).
- 10 Color By Note pages with Note Names*:
- 4 images with Treble notes ranging from E (bottom line) through F (top line)
- 3 images with Bass notes ranging from G (bottom line) through Middle C
- 1 image with Treble and Bass Notes (FG)
- 2 images with Landmark Notes (Treble CGC, Bass CFC)
- 2 Color By Note pages with Rhythm Values:
- 1 image with note values (half/minim, quarter/crotchet, eighth/quaver)
- 1 image with note values and rest values (whole/semibreve, half/minim, quarter/crotchet, eighth/quaver)
- COLORED ANSWER KEY included!
* 5 note-name images have only one note value while the other 5 include various note values for an added challenge.
All theory pages are in black & white / grayscale. No color ink required. (Color ink recommended for printing Answer Key.)
This Product comes with a studio license that allows you as a teacher to share these pages with any number of your own students through the coming years. May not be shared with other teachers or non-students.
12 plus Answer Key, Title Page, and Cover (15 total print count)
|What It Teaches||
Treble Note Names E (bottom line) through F (top line); Middle C (Treble and Bass Clef); Bass Note Names G (bottom line) through B (above staff); Grand staff Note Names (F and G in both clefs); Landmark Notes (both clefs); Note Values (whole/semibreve, half/minim, quarter/crotchet, eighth/quaver); Rests (whole/semibreve, half/minim, quarter/crotchet, eighth/quaver).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.