Intervals: Introduction to 6ths Packet
This studio-licensed packet introduces music students to 6ths Intervals in a way that is easy to understand – on the Staff, on the Piano White Keys, and by Note Names. Created for students of All Ages (children and adults).
Comes as one PDF digital download.
- 4 Instruction pages (Includes some review of Intervals concepts and 6ths “At A Glance”)
- 12 worksheets:
- 4 identifying On-staff Melodic 6ths and Harmonic 6ths
- 1 matching On-staff notes to create Melodic 6ths
- 4 drawing On-staff Melodic 6ths and Harmonic 6ths above and below a given note
- 1 identifying 6ths on piano white keys
- 1 identifying 6ths with note names
- 1 identifying On-staff Harmonic and Melodic 6ths in lines of music
- 4 “At A Glance” pages comparing 6ths to other nearby intervals (helpful clues to recognize 6ths instantly!)
- ANSWER KEYS for all 12 worksheets
* Various note values included (mostly whole notes, half notes, quarter notes — eighth notes included in lines of music on last worksheet only).
* All pages are written in black & white / grayscale. No color ink required.
This Product comes with a studio license that allows you as a teacher to share these pages with any number of your own students through the coming years. May not be shared with other teachers or non-students.
Get over 100 Intervals worksheets in the full Introduction to Intervals Collection!
20 pages, plus Answer Keys (total print count including cover: 24 pages)
|What It Teaches||
– Brief review of basic interval concepts (identifying intervals on staff/white keys/note names, harmonic vs. melodic intervals)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.