Intervals: Introduction Collection
This studio-licensed collection introduces music students to simple intervals in a way that is easy to understand – on the Staff, on the Piano White Keys, and by Note Names. Created for students of All Ages (children and adults).
Collection includes all 9 Introduction to Intervals Packets (PDF Digital Downloads) – Introduction to Intervals, Harmonic/Melodic Intervals, and Intro to 2nds, 3rds, 4ths, 5ths, 6ths, 7ths, and Octaves (8ths) packets.
This collection includes all 9 packets at a 40% DISCOUNT! Includes:
- Over 100 worksheets
- ANSWER KEYS for all worksheets
- 39 instruction pages
- 13 unique At A Glance pages (helpful clues to identify each on-staff interval instantly!)
* Various note values included (mostly whole notes, half notes, quarter notes — some eighth and sixteenth notes included on a few worksheets only).
* All pages are written in black & white / grayscale. No color ink required.
This Collection comes with a studio license that allows you as a teacher to share these pages with any number of your own students through the coming years. May not be shared with other teachers or non-students.
196 pages = total print count (includes all 9 cover pages and some duplicate At A Glance pages in the different packets)
|What It Teaches||
– Intervals – On-staff, Piano White Keys, and Note Names
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.