Intervals: Introduction to Octaves (8ths) Packet
This studio-licensed packet introduces music students to Octaves (8ths) Intervals in a way that is easy to understand – on the Staff, on the Piano White Keys, and by Note Names. Created for students of All Ages (children and adults).
Comes as one PDF digital download.
- 4 Instruction pages (Includes some review of Intervals concepts and Octaves “At A Glance”)
- 12 worksheets:
- 4 identifying On-staff Melodic Octaves and Harmonic Octaves
- 1 matching On-staff notes to create Melodic Octaves
- 4 drawing On-staff Melodic Octaves and Harmonic Octaves above and below a given note
- 1 identifying Octaves on piano white keys
- 1 identifying Octaves with note names
- 1 identifying On-staff Harmonic and Melodic Octaves in lines of music
- 4 “At A Glance” pages comparing Octaves to other nearby intervals (helpful clues to recognize Octaves instantly!)
- ANSWER KEYS for all 12 worksheets
* Various note values included (mostly whole notes, half notes, quarter notes — eighth and sixteenth notes included in lines of music on last worksheet only).
* All pages are written in black & white / grayscale. No color ink required.
This Product comes with a studio license that allows you as a teacher to share these pages with any number of your own students through the coming years. May not be shared with other teachers or non-students.
Get over 100 Intervals worksheets in the full Introduction to Intervals Collection!
19 pages, plus Answer Keys (total print count including cover: 23 pages)
|What It Teaches||
– Brief review of basic interval concepts (identifying intervals on staff/white keys/note names, harmonic vs. melodic intervals)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.