Celebrate Halloween with 10 “Color By Note” music theory pages of Halloween- and autumn-related images to help musicians identify note names and rhythm values!
All images are hand-drawn and have been enthusiastically received by students in my own music studio and others.
UK/International Terms version available (see below).
- 9 Color By Note pages with notes in Middle C Position (Bass F through Treble G)*:
- 3 images with Treble notes ranging from Middle C to G (line 2)
- 3 images with Bass notes ranging from F (line 4) to Middle C
- 1 image with Space notes around Middle C (Bass GB and Treble DF)
- 1 image with Line notes around Middle C (Bass FAC and Treble CEG)
- 1 image with Middle C and nearest FGs (Bass FGC and Treble CFG)
- 1 Color By Note rhythm page with note values and rest values (whole/semibreve, half/minim, quarter/crotchet)
- COLORED ANSWER KEY included!
* 5 note-name images have only one note value while the other 4 images include various note values for an added challenge.
All theory pages are in black & white / grayscale. No color ink required. (Color ink recommended for printing Answer Key.)
This Product comes with a studio license that allows you as a teacher to share these pages with any number of your own students through the coming years. May not be shared with other teachers or non-students.