Jolly Old St. Nicholas (Beginner Piano Ensemble)
This fun beginner piano ensemble is a Christmas hit! Written for 1 Piano, 1 Teacher, and however many beginner students you want — Teacher plays throughout while Beginners take turns hopping in. Every beginner part is the same and can easily be taught by rote.
May be performed as a duet (1 Beginner, 1 Teacher) or ensemble (2 or more Beginners, 1 Teacher).
- Performance suggestions (1 page) — Prop ideas and performance suggestions for a fun holiday performance number!
- Full Score (2 pages) — standard for performance use or reference
- Student part (1 page) — large print with alpha notes for new readers, for 1 hand on 1 Treble Staff (may also be taught by rote)
- Teacher part (1 page) — for convenient practice or performance use
- Full Score (1 page version) — for reference
This product comes with a Studio License that allows you as a Teacher to share this copy with any number of your own students. (May not be shared with other teachers or non-students.)
Early Beginner (Student part), Intermediate to Late Intermediate (Teacher part)
6 (See product description)
Student part: cut time, swing rhythm, Steps, Skips, Alpha Notes, staccatos, quarter notes (crotchets), half notes (minims), whole notes (semibreves), repeat with 2nd ending
|Largest Interval (for hand span)||
M3 (Student part), P8 (Teacher part)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.