Celebrate American Independence Day with 6 “Color By Note” music theory pages of 4th of July/USA-related images to help musicians identify note names and rhythm values!
All images are hand-drawn and have been enthusiastically received by students in my own music studio and others.
Comes as one PDF digital download.
- 4 Color By Note pages with Note Names*:
- 1 image with Treble Middle C through E (bottom line)
- 1 image with Treble E (bottom line) through C (3rd space)
- 1 image with Bass C (2nd space) through F (4th line)
- 1 image with Bass G (top space) through Middle C
- 2 Color By Note pages with Rhythm Values:
- 1 image with note values (whole, half, quarter, eighth)
- 1 image with rest values (whole, half, quarter)
- COLORED ANSWER KEY included!
* 2 note-name images have only one note value while the other 2 images have a variety of note values for an added challenge.
All theory pages are in black & white / grayscale. No color ink required. (Color ink recommended for printing Answer Key.)
This Product comes with a studio license that allows you as a teacher to share these pages with any number of your own students through the coming years. May not be shared with other teachers or non-students.